How would you display ratings from several review sites?   otázka

Offtopic

I would like to ask about the interface for a directory with ratings from several sources. RehabTruth puts public ratings of US rehab centers next to each other at https://rehabtruth.com/compare. I am sharing the project here because the comparison raises a fairly specific interface question.Would you keep each source in its own column, or put the sources under each center? I would keep them separate rather than calculate one average. The ratings alone do not tell a family whether a center is suitable for them, and I do not want the layout to suggest that they do. I would be interested in how others would present this on a small screen.

nahlásit spamnahlásit spam 0 odpovědětodpovědět
                       
Nadpis:
Antispam: Komu se občas házejí perly?
Příspěvek bude publikován pod identitou   anonym.
  • Administrátoři si vyhrazují právo komentáře upravovat či mazat bez udání důvodu.
    Mazány budou zejména komentáře obsahující vulgarity nebo porušující pravidla publikování.
  • Pokud nejste zaregistrováni, Vaše IP adresa bude zveřejněna. Pokud s tímto nesouhlasíte, příspěvek neodesílejte.

přihlásit pomocí externího účtu

přihlásit pomocí jména a hesla

Uživatel:
Heslo:

zapomenuté heslo

 

založit nový uživatelský účet

zaregistrujte se

 
zavřít

Nahlásit spam

Opravdu chcete tento příspěvek nahlásit pro porušování pravidel fóra?

Nahlásit Zrušit

Chyba

zavřít

feedback